[jifty-devel] Multiple css links for different media

Henry Baragar Henry.Baragar at instantiated.ca
Thu Dec 14 12:11:53 EST 2006

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to include multiple css links in the <head>
section (beyond app.css and app-base.css) where the different links are for
different media.

The result we need would be something like the following:

 <link href="app.css" media="all" rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" />
 <link href="app-print.css" media="print" rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" />

We do this so that the same html page is rendered differently on the screen
than on the printer.  For example, we do not want to print the navigation
bar.

Regards,
Henry