[jifty-devel] Re: Table join and "order by" a column of an external table

Agent Zhang agentzh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 01:17:51 EST 2006

On 12/12/06, Kevin Falcone <falcone at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> On Dec 12, 2006, at 3:30 AM, Agent Zhang wrote:
>
> > SQLite is cute but it's terribly slow for big amount of data, MySQL
> > can't play with Jifty at all right now, and I also have no luck to try
> > out ODBC+Access for Jifty...alas...
>
> Is this still true with IPC::PubSub version 0.22 that Jesse released
> over the weekend?
> That fixed the bug I knew about with mysql in jifty-svn

Oh!

Jifty now works fine with my MySQL 4.1 (on Windows). I saw the column
"key" had been renamed to "data_key", which perfectly solved my
problem. :D (I have no clue if it has anything to do with
IPC::PubSub.)

Sorry, I've been busy struggling with PostgreSQL and ODBC and didn't
retry MySQL yesterday.

Agent