[jifty-devel] Re: [bug] next_page method and templates in utf8 encoding

Agent Zhang agentzh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 21:36:39 EST 2006

On 11/27/06, Agent Zhang <agentzh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, all~
>
> Jifty->web->form->next_page( url => '/some_url' ) seems to lead me to
> bad encoding problems when the some_url template is in UTF-8. I've
> checked in a minimal Jifty app to demonstrate this Jifty bug.
>
> This app is located at http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/unisimu/tmp/JiftyBug/

Audrey's r2352 has fixed the non-ascii encoding problem in form inputs:

  http://svn.jifty.org/index.cgi/jifty/revision?rev=2352

audreyt++ audreyt++ audreyt++

However, the UTF-8 literals in the Mason template are still malformed.
Maybe it's a problem on the Mason side? Not sure though. Suggestions
welcome!

Thanks!
Agent