[jifty-devel] Model Creation Questions

chromatic chromatic at wgz.org
Sun Dec 25 20:31:19 EST 2005

Hi there,

Can I create an application with a multi-level name, such as
Games::GoldFarmer?  Looking at Jifty::Util, it looks unlikely.

(I'd like to do this to distribute an application on the CPAN without creating
a new top-level namespace.)

The tutorial suggests giving the name of the model in lowercase ("post") and
appears to create a model with an uppercase name.  When I try it, it matches
the case I use.  The attached patch fixes that.

(The right fix might be to patch the tutorial instead.)

-- c